Monday, November 12, 2007

Statistics

I got a call today asking questions about the Challenger from a man who was researching the purchase of new equipment. This man wanted to know how long it would take a man, alone, to clean the average size residential home. He had several questions like that which only a professional carpet cleaner could adequately answer. As a manufacturer, I sought help from my customers who are the experts in the field. 1.5 to 2.5 hours should be sufficient for set-up, pre-vacuuming, cleaning, and re-loading your vehicle. Six to eight cotton pads should be plenty to clean the carpeted rooms. $250 to $300 per house should be the price to charge the customer.
These were the answers to the questions from my caller... I hope he is reading with us today!
Thanks for reading with me,

Chris

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wondering if you have the chance maybe you could post a few more pics of the new Challenger Max since someone told me they have a grab handle on them now. Just wanted to see it.

Thanks.

Chris Watson said...

I will post more pictures of the Max.
Just now I am out of town and checking my email in a local library, but I just caught your comment and I will post when I return to the office next week. Thanks for asking!
Chris