Thursday, March 20, 2008

Challenger Takes a Break



I have been justifiably chided for not blogging in a very long time. Mending my ways is on my to-do list now so you should see some progress very soon. Meanwhile I wanted to share one reason why I have been silent for so long. We have four boys and three have been married for some time. The youngest and last of the boys tied the knot this past weekend. He lives in Fort Lauderdale, FL in a condo right on the beach. (He says it is a tough life, but someone has to do it!) Our oldest son lives about two blocks away with his lovely wife and three sons. Both boys are computer engineers and life is GOOD. I am posting a couple of pictures so you can see what a lucky guy this young man is to find his lovely Debbi. In the second picture Debbi is singing a song to Greg at the reception, "My Guy," I think is the name.

Thanks for reading with me,
Chris

No comments: