Monday, September 17, 2007

Stronger Natural Products


There has been a perception that bio-friendly or green products are not as effective in cleaning as their more hazardous predecessors. That was once true, but is no longer the case. Orbit Natural cleans as well as any petroleum base and now we have an even stronger product, called Rug Restore, for the most difficult cleaning situations, i.e. the infamous rental carpets. We just got this product on the market and it is already creating a buzz.
You should give it a try. There is also the new pre-spot called Spot Relief which is available now. The pre-spot is a concentrate designed for small area use to target specific stains. Our customers have been asking for these new products to add to their green clean efforts and we are delighted with the reception the products have been given after their use in the field.
John T. in Ohio says, "Rug Restore does an amazing job. We thought the carpet would have to be replaced, but not any more."
Barry F. in New Hampshire says, "I pulled out the new Spot Relief and told (my customer) that I would do the best I could, but would not guarantee good results.... The stains had been there a long time. When I was done it was awesome. (My customer) was really happy."


Thanks for reading with me,

Chris


No comments: