Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tile Cleaning with Challenger


Mark, in Boston, sent me this email from his Challenger Forum discussion.

"I did a job yesterday consisting of a ceramic tile with grout floor, and a stone with grout floor, in the same house. I used my Challenger with Tile and Grout Brush, and touched up some limited areas of still grey grout lines quickly with a spray bottle of hot water, a grout brush (hand brush) and a small stair pad to absorb the little bit of liquid soil produced by this part of the job. The tile and stone portion of my work at this house took about three hours, and was worth just under $400 of the $645 total invoice. (The other work was a 12' x 15' oriental rug (at $0.95/s.f.) and 10 dining room chairs (at $8.50 each). Total job time: approximately 5 hours."

I get lots of questions about tile and grout cleaning, so I wanted to include this professional cleaning expert's experience. It is always helpful to know how long a job takes, how much money is made, and how the job was priced for the invoice. I hope this helps you.

Thanks for reading with me,
Chris

No comments: