Monday, July 7, 2008

Carpet stain removal

Dear Friends,
Good Morning! I hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend.
I had an inquiry this morning from the British Virgin Islands where
a restoration service wanted to know if the Challenger Pad System
would help in their business. They are having a problem with recurring
stains on commercial tiles. They are using a foam cleaning system at this
time. This is the truth I shared with them:

"I can start your week off right with some very good news for your
restoration service: Yes! The Challenger Pad System will clean
your commercial carpet tiles and remove the stains so they do
not come back. I heard from another customer just this morning who
said his ad copy reads: when (his service) removes a stain it stays gone,
or he will come back and do the whole job again for free! He said he has
never gotten a call back to rework a stain since he began using
the Challenger System. " (I got the call from that "other customer"
this morning because he wanted to order his second machine and expand
his business to keep up with the demand for his services.)

I hope this causes Barry, in the British Virgin Islands, to thoroughly
checkout the Challenger Pad System. I know it will meet his needs and
improve his bottom line.
Thanks for reading with me,
Chris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Homeopathic medication is known as a normal kind of therapeutic!
[url=http://www.homeopathicdoctors.org/]constipation remedies[/url]